Vistas de página en total

viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2018

My lovely mother

My mother is a lovely woman and a really good person. She is short, about 1.55 metros tall. She has a long black stright hair. She can coock almost every kind of food, but she doesn't like cook any sea product, because of the smell. In professional speaking, she is a social asistant in Pudahuel and she loves his career.
She loves to help people in troubles or social risk. She visit a lot of elementary schools to find children that need some help.
Thats why my mother grants the nickname of "lovely"

4 comentarios:

  1. Dear Andrés, I'm sure your mom is a very special woman. Regarding your text, I can tell that you did not do an editing process, since I could find a lot of grammar mistakes. One of the steps of writing a final draft of a paragraph to publish was to make sure it did not have any mistakes in the final version. With respect to the paragraph organization, I believe that the topic sentence is OK, but the concuding sentence is weak, and I'm missing background information about your mom.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Friend, no doubt your mother is a great woman, according to how you describe her, but I think that you were missing in your paragraph that you described your relationship between you and your mother to end with a more global conclusion.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That's a good point Álvaro... there is no description of their personal relationship!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Sorry Alvaro I did not see your comment, but I am going to keep in mind your words

    Regards

    ResponderEliminar